Friday, July 16, 2010

New Look Jazz

Taking a short break from college football for now. But I thought that I would add my voice to the many about the Jazz new lineup. I am stoked for Al Jefferson and pleased to see Raja Bell back in a Jazz uniform. Here is what I think I would do if I were coach Sloan.

PG--Williams---Price-------Jeffers
SG--Miles------Bell--------Gaines
SF--Okur-------Kirilenko
PF--Milsap-----Hayward-----Evans
C---Jefferson--Fezenko

The Jazz have one more roster spot to fill, probably a small forward and a d-league designee. The other d-leaguer is likely to be Evans.

Just because Gordon Hayward is listed as the backup to Paul Milsap does not mean that Hayward will spell Milsap. Coach Jerry has options. He could bring in Kirilenko for Milsap, move Okur to Center and Jefferson to Power Forward. It will keep the other team guessing.

The Big Sky preview is on the way.

No comments: